1. Specifications of High Quality Outdoor Composite WPC Decking Flooring
1. WPC Flooring Size: 135x25mm , 140mmx25mm, 145x23mm , 150x25mm
Length: customized, generally 2250mm, 2300mm, 2900mm, 3600mm, 5800mm
2. Certification: INTERTEK/ASTM, CE, SGS, ISO, ENGTEST, CN TEST, JP TEST
3. Surface treatment: Groove, Sanding
4. Warranty 15 years, Lifetime 25 years
5. Expo 2010 Shanghai and Beijing National Stadium supplier of WPC flooring
2. Details of High Quality Outdoor Composite WPC Decking Flooring
|Item||WPC decking flooring|
|Material||Wood Plastic Composite|
|Thickness||135x25mm , 140mmx25mm, 145x23mm , 150x25mm|
|Length||Generally 2250mm, 2300mm, 2900mm, 3600mm, 5800mm,or customized|
|Color||Cedar, Red pine, Red wood, Gray, Blue gray, Coffee, or customized|
|1. No need of painting. |
2. Easy and convenient to install and clean
3. Requires less routine maintenance.
4. Favorable mechanical performance
|Usage||Garden, Park, Yard, Balcony, Beach road, Pool surrounding Gallery road, etc.|
WPC Composite Decking Advantages:
1. Dimension stability length and width Material stability
It will not be out of shape after a long testing of 8 years and there is no crack under the test temperature between -40ºC to 40ºC.
2.Material Safety and Environmental friendly
No rot, No termite, Low flame spread, High slip resistance, Excellent thermal properties, Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives, Can be recycled 100%
Outstanding screw and nail retention, High impact resistance, Great Compressive-tensile-shear strength, Modulus of elasticity: 20% greater than PVC, does not require reinforcement(in most applications)
4. Easy installation & low maintenance
5. Good appearance & nice touch
Natural feel & wood touch, Multicolor, and no need to paint, Available for both sides
6. Longlife span to 25 years.
Packaging & Shipping
WPC boards are wrapped by shrink foil for protection (3 pieces a bundle)
168 pieces per pallets (56 bundles of 3 pieces)
15 pallets per twenty-foot container (for 2.2 meters length boards)
1 pallet contains approximately 55 square-meters
1. WPC Boards will be wrapped by shrink foil for protection.
2. Accessories like screws, clips and end-caps are packed in carton boxes.
3. WPC decking boards are covered by nylon fabric for extra protection and strapped by PE belts for stability.
4. Pallets are loaded into containers within TIGA's factory by professional forklift drivers.
5. Soft cushioning is placed in between the pallets to prevent potential damage during transportation.
6. Different WPC products or accessories can be mixed and matched within one container upon client's requirements.
Before installation, make sure to leave 1-3 cm space from buildings.
Step 1 Install the Joists
The joists can be installed with standard expansion screw. The joists span is recommended to be no larger than 40 cm.
Step 2 Install Start fixed S/S Clip
The Start fixed S/S Clip can be installed onto the joists with screws. First install the S/S Clips at the beginning of the joists. Then push the WPC decking to the Start fixed S/S Clip.
Step 3 Install Standard S/S Clip
Insert the S/S Centre Clip to the joists. The S/S Centre Clips are fixed to the joists with screws. After fixing them, simply push the next decking board to the clip.
Step 4 Install S/S End Clip
Use S/S End Clip (or Screw) to finish the last decking.
Step 5 Install Side Covering
After all WPC decking boards are locked into place by the clips, the decking can be completed by installing the side covering boards with screws.
Why to choose TIGA
Quality is our top priority. We know that WPC products are usually used in large-scale projects, so any quality issue can cause devastating effect on our clients' finance and reputation. TIGA will not allow that. From controlling wood powder particle size, analyzing plastic liquidity to compression tests, we are doing everything we can to ensure top quality.
TIGA is not just a factory. We have a professional R&D team and an experienced trading team. They always work together to provide the best solution for our clients. Our trading team is constantly bringing back feedbacks from our customers to help our R&D team further improve our existing products whilst our R&D team experiments on a daily basis to create new features for WPC.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.