WPC Decking Boards deliver a number of advantages over timber ones: They are particularly durable, weather-resistant and low-maintenance. No more tiresome painting, because the colours are preserved for many years.
The main process is as following:
Advantages & Features:
1. Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2. Resistance to rot and crack
3. Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4. Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5. High impact resistant
6. Outstanding screw and nail retention
7. Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8. Broad range of finished and appearance
9. Easily produced and easily fabricated
10.Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
Easy Installation of WPC Decking Floor:
Packaging & Shipping
1. WPC Boards will be wrapped by shrink foil for protection.
2. Accessories like screws, clips and end-caps are packed in carton boxes.
3. WPC decking boards are covered by nylon fabric for extra protection and strapped by PE belts for stability.
4. Pallets are loaded into containers within TIGA's factory by professional forklift drivers.
The details of High Quality Outdoor Composite WPC Decking Flooring
35% environmental plastic materials(Grade A Recycled HDPE )
55% natural wood fiber
10% chemical additives. (Anti-UV agent, Anti-oxidation agent, stabilizers,
colorants, anti fungus agent, coupling agent, reinforcing agent, lubricants.)
|Surface Treatment|| |
Big Groove, Small Groove
|Weight permeter|| |
2.4 kg/m ,2.5 kg/m ,2.58 kg/m ,2.8 kg/m ,3.4 kg/m ,2.54 kg/m ,4.5 kg/m ,
Garden, Lawn, Balcony, Corridor, Garage, veranda
Step 1:Put the keel in the bottom with the recommended 30-40cm distance
Other WPC products:
WPC Floor Decking, WPC Wall Cladding, WPC Fence& Door, WPC Chair, Park Bench, WPC Roof Panel, WPC Railing, WPC Landscaping Timber, Other Customized modles.
Why Choose TIGA
Quality is our top priority. We know that WPC products are usually used in large-scale projects so any quality issue can have devastating effect on our clients' finance and reputation. TIGA will not allow this to happen. From controlling wood powder particle size; analysing plastic liquidity to compression tests. We are doing everything we can to ensure our products are of top quality.
TIGA is not just a factory. We have a professional R&D team and an experience trading team. They alway work together to provide the best solution for our clients. Our trading team is constantly bringing back feedbacks from our customers to help our R&D team further improve our existing products whilst our R&D team experiments on a daily basis to create new features for WPC.