Modular buildings may be used for long-term, temporary or permanent facilities, such as construction camps, schools and classrooms, civilian and military housing, and industrial facilities. Modular buildings are used in remote and rural areas where conventional construction may not be reasonable or possible. Other uses have included churches, health care facilities, sales and retail offices, fast food restaurants and cruise ship construction. They can also be used in areas that have weather concerns, such as hurricanes.
Modular components are typically constructed indoors on assembly lines. Modules' construction may take as little as ten days but more often one to three months. Completed modules are transported to the building site and assembled by a crane. Placement of the modules may take from several hours to several days.
1. Framing with light steel structure
2. Easy to install and disassemble: Standardized components make it easy to assemble and disassemble . It is especially suitable for emergency and temporary projects .With the stable structure it can resisting earthquake and typhoon .
3. Customized design ,delicate and comfortable
4. Environment friendly and economical: Reasonable design makes it reusable. The reusable character makes it environment friendly and economical.
5. Cost efficient: First class material, reasonable price, once and for all investment, low requirements for base and short completion time make it cost efficient.
6. Relocatable: It can be relocated at least 6 times and it has long life span up to 15 -20 years. Applicable on slope, hill, grassland, desert, riverside, etc.
7.Short production time.
|Modular Mobile House/Low Cost Prefabricated Homes/Casa Prefabricada|
Q235B,Q345B, Galvanized, Color Coated
solid H-shape steel Beam
C,Z-shape steel purlin
Roof and wall
a) Color-coated corrugated steel sheet;
b) Rock Wool Sandwich Panels;
c) EPS Sandwich Panels;
d)Glass wool Sandwich Panels
PVC Steel or Aluminum Alloy
Round pvc pipe
All kinds of industrial workshop, warehouse, supermarket, high-rise building, etc
30% deposit at least by TT, 70% balance before loading by TT; 100% LC at sight(total payment over 100,000USD);
2. How about Shipping:
We use 20'FT container and 40'HQ container to ship the goods; Usually one 20 feet container can load about 50-60 square meters' house, one 40HQ container can load about 100-140 square meters's house.
3. Can you help me to purchase other things like furniture or appliance:
Because the customs law, our company can only export prefab house, so we just can purchase very little matched decoration parts and maybe some kitchen and bathroom facilities for you in consideration of customs clearance.
4. Can you send workers to help me build house:
Considering the labor cost, safety and visa issues, we suggest to send one or two engineers to guide and train your staffs. You must provide air tickets, hotel, and meal, and 100USD per day for engineer salary.