1. Specifications of High Quality Outdoor Composite WPC Decking Flooring
1. WPC Flooring Size135x25mm , 140mmx25mm, 145x23mm , 150x25mm
Length customized, general 2250mm,2300mm,2900mm,3600mm,5800mm
2. Certification: INTERTEK / ASTM , CE , SGS , ISO , ENGTEST , CN TEST, JP TEST
3. Sanding Surface treatment
4. TIGA WPC flooring with Warranty 15 years, Lifetime 25 years
5. Expo2010 Shanghai and Beijing National Stadium supplier of wpc flooring
2. The details of High Quality Outdoor Composite WPC Decking Flooring
|Item||Outdoor used Garden, Park, Yard, Balcony Floor WPC decking wooden flooring|
|Material||Wood Plastic Composite|
|Color||Cedar, Red pine, Red wood, Gray, Blue gray, Coffee,or customized|
|1. No need of painting. |
2. Easy and convenient to install and clean
3. Requires less routine maintenance.
4. Favorable mechanical performance
|Usage||Garden, Park, Yard, Balcony, Beach road, Pool surrounding Gallery road etc.|
WPC Composite Decking Advantages:
1. Dimension stability length and width Material stability
It will not be out of shape after a long testing of 8 years and there is no crack under the test temperature between -40c to 40c.
2.Material Safety and Environmental friendly
No rot, No termite, Low flame spread, High slip resistance, Excellent thermal properties,Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives, Can be recycled with 100%
Outstanding screw and nail retention, High impact resistance, Great Compressive-tensile-shear strength, Modulus of elasticity: 20% greater than PVC, does not require reinforcement(in most applications)
4. Easy to Install & Low Maintain
5. Good appearance & nice touch
Natural feel & wood touch, Multicolor, and no need to painting, Available for both sides
6. Longlife span to 25 years.
WPC boards are wrapped by shrink foil for protection (3 pieces a bundle)
168 pieces per pallets (56 bundles of 3)
15 pallets per twenty-foot container (for 2.2 meters length boards)
1 pallet contains approximately 55 square-meters
Before installation, make sure to leave 1-3 cm space from buildings.
The joists can be installed with standard expansion screw. The joists span is recommended to be no larger than 40 cm.
The Start fixed S/S Clip can be installed onto the joists with screws. First install the S/S Clips at the beginning of the joists. Then push the WPC decking to the Start fixed S/S Clip.
Insert the S/S Centre Clip to the joists. The S/S Centre Clips are fixed to the joists with screws. After fixing them, simply push the next decking board to the clip.
Use S/S End Clip (or Screw) to finish the last decking.
After all WPC decking boards are locked into place by the clips, the decking can be completed by installing the side covering boards with screws.
Quality is our top priority. We know that WPC products are usually used in large-scale projects so any quality issue can have devastating effect on our clients' finance and reputation. TIGA will not allow this to happen. From controlling wood powder particle size; analysing plastic liquidity to compression tests. We are doing everything we can to ensure our products are of top quality.
TIGA is not just a factory. We have a professional R&D team and an experience trading team. They alway work together to provide the best solution for our clients. Our trading team is constantly bringing back feedbacks from our customers to help our R&D team further improve our existing products whilst our R&D team experiments on a daily basis to create new features for WPC.